Alloy Engineering is an accredited ASME facility with certification stamps U & S. We are also certified to NBIC and maintain an R endorsement. More specifically, we have the prestigious ASME “U” – Shop and Field Manufacture of Pressure Vessels in accordance with ASME Code Section VIII Division I; “S” – Manufacture and Assembly of Power Boilers for shop and field sites in accordance with ASME Code Section I, Fabrication and Assembly of Pressure Piping for shop and field sites in accordance with ASME Code Section B31.1; “R” – Shop and Field Metallic Repairs and Alterations of Pressure Retaining items in accordance with the National Board Inspection Code and Jurisdictional requirements and Certificate of Authorization to Register.
Our staff includes:
- Two certified AWS-CWI inspectors, one certified AWS-SCWI inspector and one AWS-CWS supervisor
- All Quality personnel are qualified per ASNT SNT TC-1a. All Nondestructive Testing (NDT) procedures are written per ASME Section V.
- Level 2-certified inspectors: visual inspection and penetrant testing inspection
With these certifications, Alloy Engineering can develop any necessary or required weld procedures, depending on the application, to produce the highest quality fabricated product.
To learn more about Alloy Engineering’s quality standards, including our certifications, simply fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at 440.243.6800.
- U Stamp Certificate holder per ASME Section VIII, Div. 1, Construction of Pressure Vessels
- S Stamp Certificate holder per ASME Section 1, Construction of Power Boilers
- Able to fabricate and certify to ASME B31.3, Pressure Piping
- R Stamp Certificate holder for NBIC Shop and Field Repairs
- Authorized to register U and S stamped vessels, vessel parts and boiler parts through NBIC.
- Alloy Engineering employs Hartford Steam Boiler as its Authorized Inspection Agency.
- 1 Certified Weld Inspector (CWI)
- 1 Senior CWI
- 1 Certified Assistant Weld Inspector (CAWI)
- 1 Certified Weld Supervisor (CWS)
ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII
Alloy Engineering works in accordance with:
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII Div. I specifications for Unfired Pressure Vessels
- AWS D.1.1
- ASNT: nondestructive testing
- All ASME code work is overseen by (AIA) Authorized Inspection Agency:
- Hartford Steam Boiler
- In-house quality manual
To learn more about Alloy Engineering quality standards and our compliance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII, simply fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at 440.243.6800.
Alloy Engineering registers its code vessels with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. To learn more about Alloy Engineering quality standards, simply fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at 440.243.6800.