Radiant Tube Features
- Made from ductile, high-nickel, low carbon alloys with a controlled, tight grain structure, our radiant heat tubes outperform the tubes they replace to give you a longer life, increased production and reduced maintenance, and energy costs.
- Alloy Engineering specializes in radiant tubes for all types of furnace equipment.
- Support all furnace OEM tube designs
- Thin and lightweight tubes resist sagging and cracking and have a high resistance to thermal fatigue
- Thermally efficient tubes provide energy savings
- Wall thickness 11 gauge to 3/8”
- Stainless steel or nickel alloys selected for maximum results
Fabricated Wrought Tube Types Include:
- ‘P’ Tubes
- Straight tubes
- Recuperator tube bundles
- Bungs, mounting flanges and insulation