Mr. Dan Logan started with the Alloy Engineering Company in April of 2006 as the Quality Manager. During his time in this role he developed and maintained the ASME “U” and NBIC “R” stamp program at two locations (Berea and Wellington). He also developed all welding procedures and qualification records for both facilities.
In 2012, Dan Logan was promoted to Operations Manager and in 2014 he was promoted again to his current position as General Manager, where he oversees all day to day activities of the company including scheduling, safety, manufacturing, shipping and receiving, and supply chain management. Dan is a Chairman of the MRB committee, which handles customer disputes, and he leads the Continuous Improvement Committee.
Dan Logan attended Northwestern Oklahoma State University studying Business Administration, and has over 250 hours logged in various quality and welding training courses.
Mr. Logan holds the following qualifications:
- ASNT-TC-1A level II Penetrant Testing
- ASNT-TC-1A level II Visual Inspection
- ASME level II Magnetic Particle Testing and Ultrasonics Testing
- American Welding Society Senior Certified Welding Inspector
- American Welding Society Certified Welding Educator
- American Welding Society Certified Radiographic Interpreter
- Olympus Innov-X PMI training
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Extensive knowledge of ASME B31.3, B31.1, Section II, V, VIII Div.1, IX, AWS D1.1. 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, D9.1, and D 14.6
- Experience with ISO, AISC, and NBIC implementations